Saturday, December 17, 2011

ENTRIES FOR MILE HIGH SALE, JANUARY 13, 2012. CC 22U 378W AMERICAN WOMAN 12Y ET AND THREE EMBRYOS FROM A WORLD CLASS DONOR AND SIRE.

LOT 10
CC 22U 378W AMERICAN WOMAN 12Y ET
(P43230388)
EPD's:  BW 5.3, WW 60, YW 96, MM 20, M&G 49
American Woman 12Y is destined to be great with all that consistency in her pedigree of great ones.  With the soundness, power, softness and eye appeal, she is simply something special. 
Her sire, GH Adams Gold Nugget ET 378W, was the 2009 Agribition Bull Calf Champion and 2010 National Western Reserve Bull Calf Champion.







DAM OF LOT 10
CC 52S 28R PRISCILLA 22U

 Her dam, CC 52S 28R Priscilla 22U, was the 2010 National Western Reserve Yearling Champion and several times cow-calf champion.  This is the first heifer calf offered out of Priscilla.  Priscilla is very complete and beautiful.  Upon calving her first calf, she had a great udders.  Priscilla weaned out highest rationing calf as a heifer.  Priscilla's dam, CC CX Fortress Thunder 28R, has naturally raised three in a row that won classes at the National Western in Denver and the National Nugget calf champion in Reno in 2010.

LOT 11
THREE EMBRYOS
DAM:  CC CX FORTRESS THUNDER 28R (42657643)
EPD's:  BW 6.6, WW 65, YW 102, M 18, M&G 50 
SIRE:  CRR ABOUT TIME 743 (42797564)
EPD's:  BW 2.3, 22 53, YW 76, M 19, M&G 45

CC CX FORTRESS THUNDER 28R
DAM OF LOT 11

CC CX FORTRESS THUNDER 28R is arguably one of the breed;s top producers. 
We bred 28R to CC United 52X, owned with Semex International and Elm Lodge twice.  That mating produced CC Priscilla 22U, who was the 2010 National Western Reserve Yearling Champion. 

28R's April bull calf, CC Currency 16V, was a class winner at the National Western and National Nugget in Reno. 

28R's last calf, CC McClintock 50X was the Western Nugget Bull Calf Champion in Reno 2010.  All of the above calves were natural calves raised by 28R.  With the success of the About Time progeny, we feel this mating to be of national sale quality. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete